Wedding Photography Packages, The Portrait Studio
Our Professional Wedding Photography Packages Include
- Pre-wedding consultation sessions with your professional wedding photographer
- 2 Experienced Wedding photographers working professionally since 2000. Both Colin & Raquel hold Honors degrees in photography (NMMU).
- 8-hours of photography coverage
- Documented photography of the venue, wedding décor, bride & groom getting ready, the wedding ceremony, family portraits, wedding couple & bridal party, as well as the wedding celebrations
- A minimum of 600 – 800 wedding photographs, beautifully presented on a branded USB-stick or a DVD
- Profesional in-studio photo-editing. We do not outsource our photo editing. We lovingly edit each of your images in our own personal style.
- Free 100km travel expenses from our studio in George on your wedding day. Thereafter AA rates are applicable.
Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination. ~ Voltaire ~
Additionally we will help you tell your story
- We offer a range of uniquely designed contemporary Coffee Table Albums and custom made Wedding Photography Albums and Brag Books
- Prints (various sizes), enlargements and canvas prints
- Thank you cards and / or save the date cards. Great if done in conjunction with a pre-wedding engagement shoot
- Additional backup copy of your wedding images (8 GB USB stick)
- Engagement and / or Trash the Dress Shoot
- Additional hours of wedding photography coverage on your wedding day
I just want to marry the man that I love in front of the family and friends that I adore! ~ Ali Besaw
It is important to make the right choice when choosing your wedding photographer, and therefore it is important to establish an acquaintance and ultimately a relationship with your wedding photographer to ensure that you have chosen a perfect match. From here let the magic unfold!
Let’s have a chat, contact us to arrange a meeting or a skype call if you are far away.